Free customization on orders of 300 or more kits!
Send your logo to: Info@TimerCap.com for a free digital proof.
Each kit are induvidually wrapped for easy handout and include:
- 1 TimerCap Wide Mouth EZ-Twist Off or Child Resistant
- 1 Wide Mouth bottle (1 3/4" wide by 3 1/8" deep) 5 oz
- Medication Tracker
- Prescription Misuse Prevention Tips
- TimerCap Instructions
*Fits almost all 13/16 dram standard pharmacy bottles used including:
CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Costco, VA , Sam's , Krogers, Mail-Order
*Batteries last 12-18 months depending on use.
These Wide Mouth Misuse Prevention Kits are designed for the patient to take an existing medication bottle* and simply place inside the included container and close the TimerCap on top. That's it, it's all you have to do, nothing more... really.
Not only will you be able to still see all the original label and safety information, but the LCD will also continuously show the last time closed down to the minute. Stay protected without ever needing to remove medication from its original bottle and labeling, except you do need to open it to take your medication but then it will just reset the timer back to zero again. We know, very clever, right? That's why we patented it.....
The senior friendly EZ-Twist off are perfect for handing out as you can still place a Child Resistant bottle inside, so the kids will be still be protected.
Simply place an existing medication bottle inside the included container and close the TimerCap on top. Not only will you be able to still see all the original label and safety information, but the LCD will also continuously show the last time closed down to the minute. Stay protected without needing to ever remove medication from its original bottle and labeling. Yea!
TimerCap’s Misuse Prevention Kits are the perfect tool to assists anyone (even the most technically challenged) in preventing medication misuse, accidental overdosing, experimenting, worrying if I did or didn’t take my meds, or other mistakes related to taking medication as prescribed.
With the TimerCaps patented design, there is nothing to program, no alarms to set, and best of all, there is absolutely zilch to remember as the TimerCap will keep track of the last time the bottle was opened down to the minute! It’s as easy as closing the cap, to start the automatic timer and it will continue for the next 100 hours or until the next time the bottle is opened.
Whether you take a medication once, twice, three, four, five six, times a day or take as needed, TimerCap works like magic and yet there is still nothing to program.
With all the unfortunate opioid abuse and prescription misuse statistics it is more important today to protect the whole family and friends as much as the patient. TimerCap helps you detect if others have been into your medication and to discourage kids from wanting to experiment (get caught) as you can see to the minute when it was last opened.
Now families can have the peace of mind knowing it’s easy to stay on top of taking medications and providing added safety to the home.
- Easy to Use: No alarms & nothing to program or set. Just close the TimerCap and the stopwatch automatically counts up the seconds, minutes, and hours so you can be confident in knowing the exact time it was last opened.
- Safety Styles: Wide Mouths come in Child Resistant Caps (white) and EZ-Twist Off (red) both include assorted top colored labels.
- Choice: The Wide Mouth to drop in any standard medication bottle to keep medication in the original bottle (CRC or EZ-Twist off) or use our more compact standard size kit to move over as most labels just peel off and place it on the new bottle with your TimerCap kit so you and your family are more protected.
- Perfect for Travel: These TimerCaps easily organize your pill medication in a bottle to go through TSA, take on the road, different time zones, or pilferage from hospitality workers handling your bags. Taking medication can now be anxiety-free and simple.