In this package you will receive...
- 4 TimerCap B-Style caps
- 4 Standard Size Bottles (1.6 oz volume, Screw-Loc Style)
- 4 differnt color tops to easily identify one medication from another.
- Medication Tracker Form
- Prescription Misuse Prevention Tips
Most pharmacy lables easily peel off and can be placed on the bottle included with the kit and just close the TimerCap on top to activate the built-in timer. Not only will you still have the original label and safety information, the LCD display on top will continuously show the last time closed down to the minute.
TimerCap’s Misuse Prevention Kits are the perfect tool to assists anyone (even the most technically challenged) in preventing medication misuse, accidental overdosing, experimenting, worrying if I did or didn’t take my meds, or other mistakes related to taking medication as prescribed.
With the TimerCaps patented design, there is nothing to program, no alarms to set, and best of all, there is absolutely zilch to remember as the TimerCap will keep track of the last time the bottle was opened down to the minute! It’s as easy as closing the cap, to start the automatic timer and it will continue for the next 100 hours or until the next time the bottle is opened.
Whether you take a medication once, twice, three, four, five six, times a day or take as needed, TimerCap works like magic and yet there is still nothing to program.
With all the unfortunate opioid abuse and prescription misuse statistics it is more important today to protect the whole family and friends as much as the patient. TimerCap helps you detect if others have been into your medication and to discourage kids from wanting to experiment (get caught) as you can see to the minute when it was last opened.
Now families can have the peace of mind knowing it’s easy to stay on top of taking medications and providing added safety to the home.
Easy to Use: No alarms & nothing to program or set. Just close the TimerCap and the stopwatch automatically counts up the seconds, minutes, and hours so you can be confident in knowing the exact time it was last opened.
- Replaceable Battery: The TimerCaps use a small LR-41 battery that will last 12-18 month depending on use.
- Two Safety Styles to choose from:
- Child Resistant Caps
- EZ-Twist Caps for seniors or anyone who has trouble opening bottles. Warning! this style is not child resistant and should be used with extreme caution when young children are present.